Our new production, The Beast of the Western Wilds, has been written. It’s a new adventure set before the events in Witch Hunter. Ludlov is once more the protagonist in this gothic horror extravaganza that takes place in the wilderness far from the well-known streets of Sevenpeaks.
The Beast of the Western Wilds can be enjoyed with no previous knowledge of Witch Hunter, although that dramatized audiobook can be enjoyed for free on Bandcamp, YouTube and Podbean, so why wouldn’t you?
Like Witch Hunter, we will release this story both as an e-book and as a dramatized audiobook. The audio version will feature multiple voice actors, sound effects and an original music score. Recording is set to begin in July.
You can listen to the entire WITCH HUNTER story for free on YouTube now!
Witch Hunter has been a labour of love for us. We greatly appreciate your feedback.
In addition, you can support us by purchasing Witch Hunter in one of several ways:
- You can purchase the album on Bandcamp. If you do this, you will receive a download of the entire story without chatter in between the episodes. In addition, this download comes with wallpapers and illustrations.
- You can purchase the USB version. This is a beautifully produced hard copy of the story. It looks like an old-fashioned cassette tape, but it’s actually a USB flash drive. The cover has a beautiful map of Sevenpeaks on the inside and the stick contains lots of additional material, including the original music score by composer Peter Van Riet.
- You can buy the novel on Amazon. There is both a Kindle version and a paperback version. The paper version comes with illustrations throughout the novel.
You can also support us non-financially, which we appreciate just as much!
- You can write up your review on Goodreads, Amazon or your own blog.
- You can subscribe to the Audio Epics podcast, which includes both Witch Hunter and other stories plus episodes about audio storytelling in general.
- You can give the Audio Epics podcast a review on iTunes.
- You can share the link to our YouTube channel.
- You can talk about Witch Hunter to your friends!
We have come to it at last… Witch Hunter released on Bandcamp today!
“Witch Hunter: The Dramatized Audiobook” is now available for purchase on Bandcamp.
We have worked long and hard on this 13-hour epic and we hope that you will enjoy it.
For a limited time, we’re including a special launch promotion! Share Audio Epics posts about Witch Hunter on Facebook to receive a 50% discount code for the audiobook!
We have posted a new article on audioepics.com about the end of The Witch Hunter Chronicles… Which is also the beginning of Witch Hunter, including a very interesting holiday season deal indeed!
Hello everyone! This is just a quick reminder that you can find The Witch Hunter Chronicles on Bandcamp. The Soundcloud link won’t work anymore. We found Bandcamp to be a much better fit to our particular needs. Enjoy it right here! You are free to contribute financially or simply download it for free.
Also, the Witch Hunter Dramatized Audiobook is in the making! News about it will appear on this blog as well.
All the best!
And the winner is…
The Sonic Society, Canada’s #1 audio drama podcast, hosted by Jack Ward, features an interview with Audio Epics’ Domien De Groot and Eline Hoskens. It’s a really fun interview about Witch Hunter and our future plans!
A few more days left! Send us your design and win the e-book, the audiobook, the music score, wallpaper and illustrations + a credit in the final product!
We’re two days into crowdfunding Witch Hunter: the dramatized audiobook and our backers have already smashed the initial barrier of $500, for which we are extremely grateful!
This is only the beginning, though. We have big intentions and are offering bigger rewards as well! We’re setting out to create the ultimate version of the Witch Hunter saga.
While “The Witch Hunter Chronicles” received praise and an Ogle Award for its quality storytelling, compelling characters and exciting music and sound design, it actually doesn’t represent our full intentions for the story and this has always bothered us. Restrictions on time and resources forced us to limit the production to its current state. Meanwhile, there is so much more story to tell!
We want to give listeners the “true” story of Ludlov and Samina and that requires more attention to detail, more background and deeper exploration of the lore than the audio drama was able to provide.
That’s why I have been working on a novel simply titled “Witch Hunter”.
This novel will soon be turned into an audiobook.
Not just any old boring audiobook with one voice reading you the story, though. No, this will be as sonically exciting as the audio drama was. It will bring more detail, more character, more lore and a completely reimagined ending to the story.
To be able to produce this audiobook the way we envision it, we will need your support. That’s why we’ll be launching a crowdfunding campaign very soon on Indiegogo.
Before we launch it, though, please enjoy this video and share it with your friends!